- For a related variant, see Warchief Black Scar.
|Warchief Black Scar|
(Boss of The Fleeing Gnoll King)
|Normal / Hard Mode||Enraged Hero Mane, Black Scale Fragment, Gnoll Hero Blood, Black Scar Fang||Advanced Enhancement Stone|
|Hero Mode||Graceful Enchant Scroll, Sentinel Enchant Scroll, Vigorous Enchant Scroll, Force Enchant Scroll, Maelstrom Enchant Scroll.|
|Break Offs||Black Scar Battle Mask|
- Black Scar Scale Fragment during Keaghan's Visit.
- Black Scar Shoulder Decoration during Royal Army Supplies.
- Coward's Claw during Will be Forgotten Someday.
- Gnoll's Ore during Ferghus's Technique.
Break Off Tips
- Location: Head (Mask)
Battle Skills & Attacks
- Swings his two axes at the player.
- Swings both axes at the player, leaps backwards, and while leaping, tosses a Giant Axe at the player. High damage, as well as Bleeding.
- Roars, and then unleashes a flurry of rapid axe attacks toward the player. All swings will track, though he has a very limited ability to turn. The last strike will cause Exhaustion.
- Throw his axe at the player.
- If the player is behind him he may turn around and throw his axe, this attack is extremely fast.
Tips & Advice
- A well timed Backlash can be used against his throwing axes.
- Warchief Black Scar's right-hand man is Rampage, as he wears a silver brand.
- Warchief Black Scar rules the Ruins of Sanctity. He leads the race of the Gnolls that are aligned with Shakarr and the Fomorians.
- The Gnolls that attacked in the prologue belonged to Black Scar. Due to this, the Royal Army were left confused. They approached Perilous Ruins and attacked the peaceful Gnolls that were led by the Gnoll Chieftain. In Black Scar's report given to Rampage, he praises the human who had killed the Chieftain.