- For a related variant, see Warchief Black Scar (The Fleeing Gnoll King).
|Warchief Black Scar|
|Location||Ruins of Sanctity|
(Boss of Gnoll King, Ruler of the Ruins)
- Shiny Blue Fruit during Pact: A New Magician.
- Black Scar's Blood during Erg River: Barden's Reward.
- Golden Scale Piece during The First Test of a True Soldier
Break Off Tips
- Location: Head (Mask)
- Number of hits: 3
- Tips: Vella's Active: Frostbite. Spears. Thrown heavy objects.
- Although difficult, it is possible to obtain the battle mask after the mane drops.
- Reward: Black Scar Battle Mask
Battle Skills & Attacks
- Kneels down and charges the player. Goes farther than other Gnolls.
- Will Charge the Player, then quickly turn around and leap backwards.
- Swings his right axe at the player when up close.
- At a distance, he will throw his right axe at the player, dealing high damage, but also causing Bleeding.
- If in melee range after an attack, may swing backwards at the player.
Tips & Advice
- Chain Hooks are effective against the king. You only need to grab one leg.
- His charge attack can be Clashed
- A well timed Backlash can be used against his throwing axes.
- Warchief Black Scar's right-hand man is Rampage, as he wears a silver brand.
- Warchief Black Scar rules the Ruins of Sanctity. He leads the race of the Gnolls that are aligned with Shakarr and the Fomorians.
- The Gnolls that attacked in the prologue belonged to Black Scar. Due to this, the Royal Army were left confused. They approached Perilous Ruins and attacked the peaceful Gnolls that were led by the Gnoll Chieftain. In Black Scar's report given to Rampage, he praises the human who had killed the Chieftain.