Things Masquerine should remember!
1: --Masqtalk 00:00, 00 September 2013 (UTC)
2: Comments in the picture upload window should link to whatever category is related.
5: "#REDIRECT <link to target page>"
4: Always remember to "show preview" before you hit "save page".
7: Figure out how the template boxes for things work exactly.
G: Say NO to Dithering!
6: Add [sic] when the game has a typo on something. See Aghlan vs Ahglan in Red Ore Crystal.
Thank you and nice to meet you! I'm happy there are still active people here to take care of the wiki.
In this case I'll try to gather as much information as I can about new items and fill in those equipment lists. :P
Also, if needed, I can also re-host the tool I used for filling in the battle pages. --Nedigo 03:31, 30 November 2012 (UTC)
- I'm not too sure to understand exactly why we need an other template for different monster levels. If only the stats vary how about a stats chart? Right now I'm intrigued on how the information is stored in the client database... Knowing this might give us a clue on how to sort it out here. If you would like to discuss this on the IRC I think it would go for the best.
- Either way, you asked the right person for template making :) --Nedigo 04:21, 30 November 2012 (UTC)
Thanks! I'll make sure to look into this "boat" sometime later. It doesn't look to bad :) --Nedigo 04:27, 4 December 2012 (UTC)
Problem with Vella and Evie images
Hello, I'm quite new on this wiki and I'm still learning how to edit pages. I found a problem with adding Vella images but I don't know how to fix it (and I really don't want to make a mess in templates). To be exact: I wanted to add some screenshots of Vella's equipment, but if there's a multiple class item and Evie is included in the "restriction" line, Vella's screenshot tab replaces Evie's for some reason and Evie's images disappear (not completely - deleting Vella from restriction line will cause Evie screenshot tab to appear again). There's an example: Urban Afro.
Or is it just me and I did something wrong?
Main Page - Vella
Hey there! I've created a page with Vella's skills. Is it possible for this to show up together with everything having to do with Vella on the mainpage? Lon3wolf 17:11, 2 January 2013 (UTC)
- Greetings, I'd like to add that I've created a new version of the Main Page and was just about to send a message to Masquerine which includes your request.
- The modified main page can be found here, it includes some text rewording along with links to the latest addition, Vella. Upon updating the page, I will upload a new home.png which I have already created and will also provide a PSD of it for future characters released, in case I am unavailable to do the edit myself. --Zikkun 17:22, 2 January 2013 (UTC)
Drop list (season 2)
Hello, it's me again. I've seen you are working on season 2 bosses' pages and, no offense, I think that the drop list is chaotic and messy. I was thinking about making a table for the regular drops - something like this (Lakoria):
|Lv. 8-29 Mode||Lv. 30-49 Mode||Lv. 50-69 Mode||Lv. 70-80 Mode|
|Materials||Crescent Moon Island Power Crystal||Crescent Moon Island Power Crystal, Rusty Coin||Lakiora Fang, Lakiora Tail, Lakiora Hide, Lakiora Stomach Exoskeleton|
|Equipment||Royal Guard Light Greaves|
|Etc.||Advanced Enhancement Stone||Red Lakiora Poison Flask|
I don't want to make such big changes without your confirmation but I think it's more clear that way. What do you think? -AsDolby, 11:24, 8 January 2013 (UTC)
- The original list idea was from User:Nedigo. For lack of something better I was using that. After talking with Nedigo and User:Sigilbaram, we came up with this table below. It fits the theme better and is easier to read. I'll replace the lists on the Season 2 pages shortly with this table. --Masqtalk 23:25, 09 September 2013 (UTC)
|Lv. 8 - 29 Mode||Crescent Moon Island Power Crystal|
|Lv. 30 - 49 Mode||Crescent Moon Island Power Crystal||Advanced Enhancement Stone, Rusty Coin|
|Lv. 50 - 69 Mode||Red Lakoria Poison Flask|
|Lv. 70 - 80 Mode||Lakoria Fang, Lakoria Hide, Lakoria Tail, Lakoria Stomach Exoskeleton||Royal Guard Light Greaves|
Shouldn't all the Boss monsters in Rosenlian be labelled as sub-bosses for their Labyrinth version? Since the Bosses of Resenlian are only the Doppels?
I'm going to work on the item template, to make it where it gains a color 1/2/3 for it to describe what parts of an item are changed based on which dye slot is used (idea from guild wars wiki), since I noticed nothing describing this. If this was decided against for some reason, just say so. I am also still trying to figure out how to make it where if an item has 'How to obtain unknown', that it will put it into a category for this so they'll be easier to find.
Also, it looks like we should update Template:Equipment rather than just using whatever else for item (Template:Item or Infobox item) for them, it makes the page look odd (see Sigilbaram's pages for Black pearl items)ForteXX 22:28, 27 February 2013 (UTC)