Please post below this message! 〜Celadontalk 17:15, 28 November 2010 (UTC)
Contributing A Character Guide
First time editing on Wiki, and I mainly wrote it because I read so much guides with false information in the Evie section. I wanted to post a more accurate guide but I didn't know how to add the link to that section.
The link can be found here: Evie_Mini_Army_Build_by_Hyacia
So. When I came back 22 minutes later, you had disappeared. But I totally wrote that symphony. All 1 and a half minutes of it :3 (EDIT: Also, the cancel button apparently doubles as a Publish button, because I decided against posting that message but it totally posted anyway.) Kallnohae 08:21, 29 November 2010 (UTC)
Character page template
Seems you've had a bit of trouble getting that working. I don't immediately see what's wrong with it, but it is, without a doubt, totally broken. I'm looking to see what I can do to fix it, but if I can't get a quick fix, I'm going to revert your edits so that we have a working (albeit not great) pages. I encourage you in the future to create a test on your userpage before attempting to implement major changes. Gamemako 00:40, 3 December 2010 (UTC)
- OK, no dice in figuring out how to make the tabber play nice. Axed it for now so that the pages work. Gamemako 01:20, 3 December 2010 (UTC)
- Yes, the template appears to be correct, but the references within the tabber don't display. Technically, the code should work (I looked up the documentation to make sure). I guess obnoxious bugs like this are why the extension is being (has been?) removed. Gamemako 17:28, 3 December 2010 (UTC)
- I was just wondering where this template is. I tried searching for it as I was curious what the code looked like but could not find it anywhere and it is even listed in Special:WantedTemplates, which would seem to mean the wiki thinks it does not exist but then it is working in your sandbox so I am confused haha Sigil Baram (Talk) 06:14, 6 December 2010 (UTC)
Not sure where we got the crit hit skill numbers from or if they change per character, but they don't coincide with the bonuses it gives to Lann. Going to put the differences I see on the Crit Hit skill discussion page and maybe someone can look into it. I only have the r9 and r8 info available from my character atm.
Asked this on someone else's page as well, but w/e. Uhm. So. What's the consensus, equipment lists set totals should include set bonuses or not? MynockSpit 02:40, 17 December 2010 (UTC)
Hey, it's me again. Resident nuisance. Right, so, what's the logic for portal pages? Meaning, why a portal page and not just a normal page? MynockSpit 02:40, 19 December 2010 (UTC)
- Alright, thats fine. Then are we moving towards Category pages or Normal pages? (My two cents is that we should use both -- but the categories just for category stuff and normal pages for explaining how they work.) EDIT: Also, if you were to go to, for example the "Equipment" page, so pageviews won't go down as long as that's still true. MynockSpit 20:05, 19 December 2010 (UTC)
Hi, I was planning on editing the Ellis NPC page to give him a full history when I realized that there is no space for plot other than the "Tips" section. Maybe it would be easier to split the NPC template into two pages? One could be for the vendor/quest giver and one could be for the character and plot. Verhalthur 02:40, 19 December 2010 (UTC)
Happy Xmas and merry new year!
Read above. Yes. You read it right. --Nedigo 15:26, 31 December 2010 (UTC)
Woah look at you working those edits.
New to Vidictus
hello i am new to the game and would like to know if there are still any keys left to get started with in this game?
Nice to meet you Celadon. How are you? --Rylen 22:47, 7 August 2011 (UTC)
Hello! I want to thank you for everything you have done for the Vindictus Wiki. Allow me to introduce myself. I am Tesla, a wiki manager for Curse. The reason I am posting on your talk page is for some feedback. I was hoping you could tell me if there was something you would like to see on the wiki or if you think there is something we could do to help improve the quality of our service to the community. If you have any ideas at all, please feel free to stop by on my talk page and leave my your thoughts. Thank you! Tesla 23:31, 27 October 2011 (UTC)
Staff Evie Guide
I have just found this wiki, and I realised that you need a Staff Evie guide and since I prefer staff over scythe I decided to write a detailed guide which is really going to help you during your early days in Vindictus from level 1 to 40. I will send you a copy of the guide but t is very long so just tell me where to put it.
I don't know if I should be asking this, but what the heck. I'm requesting to be an admin! And I'm asking you because I think you're one of those big admins.
- Wow, that quick response. Anyway, thank you for your cooperation! --Jleetalk 12:58, 21 June 2012 (UTC)
- Forgot to ask you this. What contact info, e-mail or cell-phone or something? Also what's a MSN and Skype? (Sorry I'm not much of a person who talks to people online.)
- Skype is a free to use program that allows people to have vocal chats using their microphone on their computer. Calling to someone's phone costs money, but computer to computer is free. There's also an option to have a video chat as well, if the people have a webcam.
- MSN is a chat program, mostly just used for text messages. It can be used for computer to computer messages or can be sent to phones, but a fee may be charged for the person with the phone. The domain names hotmail.com, hotmail.ca, live.ca, and live.com are all associated with MSN. The program itself is called Windows Live Messenger. --Masqtalk 13:15, 00 June 2012 (UTC)
Masquerine's Page Invasion
I invade, you invade. If everyone invades, we'll have an edit war! Hooray! No need to be sorry for "invading" my page, I kind of like the long history left behind on there. It shows all the progression I've made and the progression of others I've helped along the way. I just like to hide it all with the chitchat quotes so it's not like EXPLODING WALL OF TEXT every time someone loads the page. Exploding walls of text are scary! It's good to see you're still around. :) --Masqtalk 13:56, 21 June 2012 (UTC)
- The [[Category:battles that need maps]] does not appear to update the list it contains as the battles gain /map pages. For example, A Town Engulfed has A Town Engulfed/maps and is still listed in the category, even though the requirements are met. Would you be able to look into why it is not updating the list as the battles get /maps pages? It would make it a bit easier to find which battles actually do need maps if the list updated accordingly. --Masqtalk 02:54, 22 June 2012 (UTC)
- Basdeth told me what to do, nothing new to report. --Masqtalk 03:18, 22 June 2012 (UTC)
It's your buddy Bumble, I just wanted to let you know that I quit my job at Curse to go back to school. You can contact me at nottaylorcostello(at)gmail(dot)com if you ever need to. I hope everything is going well for you and tell your sister I said hi! I hope to see you guys on Mabinogi 2 when it's here. I'll be trying it. :3 Take care. --BUMBLE 15:19, 11 September 2012 (UTC)
A newbie question if I may
I come here wanted to contribute a guide, how do I make one and how do I link it to the character page?