|Location||Ruins of Sanctity|
(Boss of Nightmare at the Ruins)
|Normal / Hard Mode|
Level: ?? Exp: ??
HP by Group Size -
2: ??3: ??
- Has the same attacks as the Giant Spider
- May shoot a toxic spray out of its mouth.
- May use a melee attack with its abdomen.
Break Off Tips
- Location: Front right claw
- Number of hits: 10
- Tips: Spears, Stick Bombs, smashes
- Reward: Laghodessa Sharp Claw
Battle Skills & Attacks
- Lifts right claw and very quickly strikes. (normal)
- Leans to the left then strikes with left claw. (normal)
- Lifts right claw high for a second then stabs, with follow up sweep by left claw. (smash)
- Leans back and then leaps at the player. (smash)
- If a player is on its left side, will lift right claw then sweep it to the left. (smash)
Tips & Advice
- A good strategy is for someone, who is skilled in dodging, to lure the Laghodessa away from the Giant Spider and bring it to the Northeast side of the room. Then the rest of the party lure the Giant Spider to the Southwest side of the room and kill it. After the Giant Spider is taken care of, focus all your attacks on the Laghodessa.
- Both Laghodessa and Giant Spider are easily stunned with Light of Palala. An entire raid party equipped with Light of Palala can keep both spiders stunned for most of the battle.
- If the party is skilled in stunning the spiders, it's often better to push the two together so that both are hit by the team's attacks. In this case, the two spiders can be finished off relatively quickly if the party focuses on dealing the most damage possible, as quickly as possible.
- Spear Lanns are also recommended for this fight, since both spiders will flinch if the right spot is hit on the legs.
- Check Laghodessa rush for specific character strategies and party strategies for finishing Nightmare at the Ruins efficiently.