Redeemers (also known as the Death Squad) is a special battle mode and is the most challenging content implemented in the game. The Redeemers feature battles in which up to 8 players of Lv 90 and above may participate.
There are several restrictions on the use of items and skills in the Redeemers battles.
- You can depart to the Redeemers battle up to 4 times a week.
- The number of departures is reset every Monday at 9 am.
- Even after departing 4 times, you can continue to participate in the corresponding battles, but you won't be eligible for any rewards.
- The battles allow you to use a limited set of items;
- In Redeemers battles, similar to Niflheim, players can become incapacitated only 3 times, after which the player will remain incapacitated for the rest of the battle.
- Each time the player is incapacitated more than once, there will be a cooldown of 480 seconds before the player can be allowed to revive using Phoenix Feather;
- Revival items such as Goddess Grace do not work in Redeemers battles.
- If the player hasn't completed the Sea of Reflection, Dark side of the Moon or Tempering the Sword more than 5 times, they will receive the Rookie Redeemers status effect, that allows them to revive automatically for a limited quantity, ignoring the standard penalty:
- Status effects that aren't bestowed by Redeemers battle (such as Rookie Redeemers) will not work;
- Pact Transformations and their relevant skills will not work;
- Characters' suppressing skills (such as Lann's Active: Comet Dash) and skills that apply knockdown effects won't affect the BOSS enemy;
Hell Mode is an analogy of Hero Mode for Redeemers battles. In this mode, BOSS enemies have significantly large HP and stats. Players will require full party, high-end equipment and patience in order to clear the battle within the time limit.
In order to unlock the Hell Mode, the player must complete the specified Redeemers battles no less than 5 times.
Completing the Redeemers battle for the first time will unlock the Redeemers tab in the Character Menu, where players can see the Redeemers battle milestones effects and optional skills.
Redeemers Milestone Effects
Redeemers Milestone Effect are additional stats that are permanently applied to the player character, according to the level of achievement in Redeemers.
The achievement level is measured in percentages and increases by a certain amount, as the player successfully completes the Redeemers battle:
Each time the player character meet a certain number, they will gain additional stats:
|Sea of Reflection||Dark side of the Moon||Tempering the Sword||Tree of Life|
|40%||(M.)ATT +250||(M.)ATT +250||(M.)ATT +250||(M.)ATT +250|
|70%||ATT Surplus +300||ATT Surplus +300||ATT Surplus +200||ATT Surplus +100|
- The milestone effects are cumulative and permanent for the character that achieves said milestones.
- If the player character achieves 100% milestone in one of Redeemers battles, another character on the same account will gain a bonus multiplier to achieved milestone percentage per battle.
Full Force Strike
Full Force Strike is the optional attack effect, that can be obtained by achieving 100 clears in one of Redeemers battles, and is a special ability that can inflict more powerful damage on the enemy when using a specific skill. It is activated with a certain probability when hitting with a smash attack when the BOSS enemy’s HP is below 70%.
Once the Full Force Strike is activated, it will require a cooldown of 480 seconds. Unlike the Milestone Effect, even if you have acquired all the Full Force Strikes from each Redeemers battle, the player can only use one of them.
- Each level of the Full Force Strike possesses different visual effects and damage values.
|Conditions||Sea of Reflection||Dark side of the Moon||Tempering the Sword||Tree of Life|
|100 Clears||Full Force LV 1||Full Force LV 2||Full Force LV 3||Full Force LV 4|
- Completing the Redeemers battle rewards players with boxes, containing Dismantling materials, some quantity of Gold Coins and Emotes with a differing probability:
- Box of Dogma: Redeemers
- Box of Resolve: Redeemers
- Box of Valor: Redeemers
- Box of Labor: Redeemers
- Completing the Redeemers battle after achieving 100 clears of said battle will reward players with Redeemers Seal and Mission Seal (the latter is available for battle Tree of Life), that they can exchange for items in the Seal Shop. The number of obtained seals is affected by player character's damage contribution:
- Damage contribution 20~35%: +1 seal;
- Damage contribution more than 35%: +2 seals.
- Completing the Redeemers battle on Hell Mode rewards players with higher amount of gold. In addition to that, people may obtain titles for clearing the Redeemers battle on Hell Mode a certain amount of times.
- Tempering the Sword.jpg
Tempering the Sword
- Tree of Life.jpg
Tree of Life