NX is the microtransaction currency used to monetize the development and maintenance of Vindictus, which is a standard Free-to-play (F2P) revenue model.
- You purchase NX with real-world money.
- You can buy pre-paid game cards at various retailers, which can be redeemed at the Nexon store.
- You can buy online at the Nexon store.
- The NX that you redeem or buy is added to your global Nexon account, and can be used in any Nexon game title including Vindictus.
- You can use NX in two different ways in Vindictus:
- You can buy consumable items of various types from the Supply Depot.
- You can buy cosmetic changes (some of which confer stat/attribute bonuses too) for your Vindictus characters from the Avatar Shop.
- You can buy outfitters (all of which confer stat bonuses) for your Vindictus characters from the Outfitter Shop.