|Location||Ship Graveyard - map C|
(Boss of Ship Graveyard (Battle), Stormy Seas, Tone Deaf Siren, Treasure Hunt)
|Lv. 50 - 69 Mode|
Level: 57 Exp: 1,764
HP by Group Size -
2: 105,5253: 137,183
|Lv. 70 - 80 Mode|
Level: 72 Exp: 2,850
HP by Group Size -
2: 214,1173: 214,117
Break Off Drops
Break Off Tips
- Location: Right claw, upper pincer
- Number of hits: 2 (Needs to be confirmed)
- Tips: Spears, smashes or SP abilities (Shield Charge, Shield Bash, Furious 7, Eagle Eye Assault, Ricochet) can get break hits. Getting the break off will disable King Stoneshell's grab attack and make him significantly easier to fight.
Battle Skills & Attacks
- Raises his arms in the air and dances forwards, then attacks with his right claw.
- Grabs a player with his right claw and holds them before slamming them into the floor.
- Begins to harden his shell. If not interrupted, he will deal damage to any players surrounding him, knocking them back. Gains bonus defense to all areas except his back and becomes more aggressive.
- Dodges backwards or to the side. This attack deals damage to anyone in his way when he dodges.
Tips & Advice
- King Stoneshell almost always begins the battle with an attempt to harden.
- If King Stoneshell is allowed to harden, he will be much harder to fight. Attacks on anything but his back will deal little to no damage. Try to prevent him from hardening by using powerful smashes on his back as he tries to harden.
- Breaking King Stoneshell's right upper pincer disables his grab attack, which is his most damaging ability. All King Stoneshell can do with a broken pincer is attack once with it, making the fight much easier.
- There is a glitch that using SP: Reverse Gravity on him while he has grabbed someone will cause the grabbed person to be stuck in the grabbed animation until they are hit again.
- Stoneshell is susceptible to Hallucinate, leaving her open to attack for a brief time.
- King Stoneshell is an optional boss in Stormy Seas, Tone Deaf Siren and Treasure Hunt. You can avoid fighting him by not entering his battle area (large square dock section in Map C) and leaving the Graverobber Crabs there alone.