|Hemorrhoidal Older Brother|
(Boss of Source of the Rumor)
|Normal / Hard Mode|
Level: 20 Exp: 294
HP by Group Size -
2: 11,0253: 14,333
Level: 20 Exp: 294
|All Modes||Average Kobold Cloth, Cloth, Kobold Bomb Sack, Kobold Cloth, Kobold Leather Boots, Kobold Leather Glove, Kobold Slingshot Bullet, Leather, Upgraded Slingshot||Enhancement Stone|
|Normal / Hard Mode||Broadsword, Twin Broadsword|
|Hero Mode||Sweetie Bear Coat||Enhancement Elixir, Epic Enhancement Stone, Misery Enchant Scroll|
Battle Skills & Attacks
- Snot - With this attack, he will sneeze at his target, which may cause Stickiness (temporary prevention of sprinting) if it hits. However, he will only execute this if someone is within his melee range.
- Dash - If a player is within melee range, he will run a short distance, flailing his arms around to deal damage and knock back anyone in his path.
- Slingshot Fire - A more common attack, he will fire three consecutive bullets, rocking left to right whilst doing so.
Tips & Advice
- This is basically Final Slingshot all over again, except with various changes, and it is much easier. You're fighting sick versions of each brother. Jolly Ebeloch (Feeble Ebeloch) uses an Axe and Shield. Brother Ebeloch (Constipated Older Brother) uses two Kobold Warrior axes and attacks just like the Kobold Warriors. Big Brother Ebeloch (Hemorrhoidal Older Brother) uses the same techniques he did back in Final Slingshot.
- However, there is an easier strategy now. Since they are sick, you no longer have to line them up and let them block out each other's shots. Instead, from time to time, they will be forced to go into a very long recovery time because of the sickness. You can indicate when it occurs as each of them begin the animation for the Sneeze attack but halfway into the animation of it, they stop and regain their energy. Use this to your advantage, since you are fighting all three brothers.