|Location||Ruins of Sanctity|
(Boss of Goliath (Battle))
|Normal / Hard Mode|
Level: 38 Exp: 864
HP by Group Size -
2: 16,9653: 22,055
Level: 38 Exp: 864
|Normal / Hard Mode||Acidic Poison Pouch, Amethyst, Cat's Eye, Fine Leather, Goliath Eye, Giant Toad Poison, Giant Toad Blood, Giant Toad Scale, Peridot||Advanced Enhancement Stone|
|Hero Mode||Acidic Poison Pouch, Amethyst, Cat's Eye, Fine Leather, Goliath Eye, Giant Toad Poison, Giant Toad Blood, Giant Toad Scale, Peridot||Advanced Enhancement Stone, Enhancement Elixir, Epic Enhancement Stone, Force Enchant Scroll, Maelstrom Enchant Scroll, Sentinel Enchant Scroll, Tempered Enchant Scroll, Trusty Enchant Scroll|
|Break Offs||Goliath Back Leg Tendon|
- Toad Oil during Keaghan's Visit
- Paladin's Diary during Pact: The First Test
- Giant Toad's Webbed Feet during Erg River: Barden's Reward
Break Off Tips
- Location: Back Right Leg (Thigh)
- Number of hits: 10 (2 hit per flinch, 5 times)
- Tips: Spears or thrown objects. Wait for Goliath to jump, then spear the leg while it is recovering. Throwing heavy objects like pillar pieces can either stun Goliath, or hit the break while passing through him. Smashes are not recommended, as Goliath has very low HP.
It is possible to spam spears on the break off point constantly: after the flinch animation immediately spear at the break point once he raise his head and repeat the process; this will greatly save more time without having to wait for an opportunity after each hit.
- Reward: Goliath Back Leg Tendon
Battle Skills & Attacks
- Bites twice.
- Turns around to kick the player.
- Leaps at the player.
- Uses tongue.
- Spits acid that causes Corrosion.
- When it turns around, its arms can hit and damage someone.
Tips & Advice
- The bite attack is extremely deadly. It comes out faster than the other attacks and after using it Goliath can immediately use another attack. It can become lethal if Goliath bites repeatedly in Hero Mode.
- Due to the massive size of the Goliath, evading its attacks can be difficult. The leap attack has a large hitbox due to Goliath's legs.
- Goliath does not get tired at low HP.
- A story related to Goliath can be found by using the item Story: Kirstie's Shoes. This item is a drop from toad and spider mobs in Ruins of Sanctity.