Dolores is a cheerful young girl, working part-time at the Dormitory in Rocheste.
A gullible young girl who loves flowers and butterflies. Anyone who have seen her would definitely tell she is as beautiful as a princess. Dolores herself doesn’t know how many boys she managed to ensnare with her irresistible charm.
Dolores lost her parents at young age and her brother, Arthyen, became her only family. Although she doesn't seem to think much of her brother, she feels responsible for taking care of him due to his antisocial and unreliable behavior, fulfilling the role of a little adult.
Not wanting to become a burden on her brother, Dolores is working part-time at the Rocheste Dormitory.
|“||I'm worried about my brother. He stays home all day.||„|
- I have to look after my brother. He's older but he's so clumsy. But I still love him, of course.
- Kirstie is so kind. She's generous and beautiful, too. My brother used to smile a lot more back then. Sometimes, I just want to go back to the past.
- You know... My brother... This one time, he was trying to water our plants. He mixed soap because he wanted them to be clean, too! Those poor plants. Can you believe it? I don't know if anyone will ever in fall in love with a goof like him.
- I want to be able to support myself. My brother says that I don't have to worry, though.
- I'm worried about my brother. He stays home all day. A person should go out and get some sun! But he just wants to stay in the dark. He makes sad faces all day...
- Blawynn gave me a pretty stone yesterday. It's a blue stone shaped like a butterfly. I remember telling her a long time ago that I wanted to see a butterfly. She must have remembered me saying that. Blawynn is so kind.