|Lv. 50 - 69 Mode|
Level: 65 Exp: 2,280
HP by Group Size -
2: 213,0003: 276,900
|Lv. 70 - 80 Mode|
Level: 80 Exp: 3,486
HP by Group Size -
2: 494,1173: 642,352
Break Off Drops
|Lv. 50 - 69 Mode||Ikrium's Broken Helm, Ikrium's Shoulder Armor, Ikrium's Sword Fragment||None||Bandit Pouch|
|Lv. 70 - 80 Mode||Ikrium's Broken Helm, Ikrium's Shoulder Armor, Ikrium's Sword Fragment||None||Bandit Pouch|
Break Off Tips
- Location: Head
- Number of hits: 2 (1 hit per flinch, 2 times)
- Tips: Spears, jump smash.
- Reward: Varies on difficulty level.
Battle Skills & Attacks
- A quick 180 degree slash.
- Raises the sword over his shoulder, then does a horizontal slash.
- Stops for a brief moment, then does 2 forward spins.
- A quick upper slash, releasing 3 blade waves that travel on the ground.
- Runs toward a player while dragging his sword, does an upper slash and releases 1 blade wave.
- Lowers his sword, gaining momentum and then does a leaping downward slash.
- Raises his hand slowly, releases a tracking sand projectile at each player on the map. The sand projectile has a small AoE when they touch the ground.
- Raises his hand slowly (a circle of burning sand will appear at his feet), and summons up to 4 stationary sand projectiles. The sand projectiles will fly toward nearby player within its range, or will explode into large ground AoE after a while if no target is found.
- A circle around the sand projectile will indicate its "detection" range.
- The sand projectile will explode without releasing an AoE if it hits a unit (player, or enemy), an obstacle, or terrain.
- The projectile is able to damage Ikrium if he passes them.
- When a sand projectile is pursuing a target, it will keep chasing the player then explode into the AoE. The player can use invulnerability frames to make the projectile lost track of its target, fall to the ground, and vanish (without releasing the AoE).
- When the sand projectiles are about to explode, they will glow red.
- You can jump to avoid the AoE wave. Simply standing at a height higher than the shockwaves is also enough to avoid them (i.e. standing at the slopes bordering the map).
- The AoE waves cover a large area, but will fade out if you are far enough.
Tips & Advice
- It is advised to fight Ikrium at nighttime. During the day it is harder to locate the AoE waves due to the bright color of the sand.
- While Ikrium is doing the upper slash that releases 3 blade waves, if you stand close to him you could get hit by 2 or 3 blade waves (typically fatal).
- Obstacles on the map (tree, the "underground entrance"...) can be use to block the blade waves.
- The blade waves, and AoE wave cannot travel through terrain, if you stand on higher ground (the slope) you wont be hit by it.
- If the wave came from higher ground, you would see they fly through the air, but would still hit you if its not high enough.
- Always watch out for the AoE-wave sand projectiles. Getting hit by multiple waves is fatal. If you're not sure you can dodge them all, run faraway.
- Be careful while using Transformation, the orbs from Steal/Grasp while in transformation will pull mobs from the other side of the map toward you.
- Experienced players can lure Ikrium near his orbs in order to make him damage himself.
- Vella can backlash the sand projectile that Ikrium shoots.
- Vella cannot use Cross Cut against the jumping downward slash if it is aimed directly at her (you can cross cut if it aims at someone else).
The Sand projectile, if you cannot lead it back to him, can be dodged THROUGH. All you do is time your dodge right and dodge at an angle into it, this will push you right through the projectile.
- Ikrium is the second strongest boss in Twilight Desert, the strongest being Alteron the chief priest. This is disputable because Ikrium has more AoE and damage.