(Boss of Ben Chenner Entrance, Garden Guardian)
|Normal / Hard Mode|
Level: 83 Exp: 9,558
HP by Group Size -
2: 645,0003: 838,500
- Callidus Annihilator
- Location: Left Shoulder
- Number of hits: 2 (1 per flinch, 2 times)
- Reward: Extra core
- Tip: Wait till he bends over to catch his breath to aim at his shoulder.
Battle Skills & Attacks
- Places his hand out, and then does a 5 hit combo.
- Does a two hit sword thrust towards a player.
- Flashes red and sends out a pulse across the battlefield. After a short delay, charges any players who were moving and attacks them one by one with an unblockable circular slash. If no players were moving during his search, he will cancel the attack.
- Targeted players will receive the debuff "Deathly Target."
- Flashes red and attacks with a wide, circular, unblockable slash after a short delay. Has the same animation as the above attack, but does not send out the pulse.
- Throws three volleys of daggers which cause bleeding at faraway players. Will usually do this at the beginning of the fight as soon as the screen fades back in.
Tips & Tricks
- Whenever Callidus's attacks flash red, these attacks become true unblockables, meaning that they cannot be dodged through, guarded, crosscutted, absorbed, or deflected. They can, however, be avoided with use of Transformation invulnerability or SP moves (such as Active: Meteor Swarm) Arisha's teleport to the orb in mana blade mode also works with precise timing, when Callidus draws closer but didn't start the attack yet.
- Callidus's attacks can cut down the trees scattered around the arena. These trees can hurt players if they fall on them and will remain on the battlefield for several seconds, blocking movement.
- Vella's Backlash works on Callidus' Dagger Volley, dealing a lot of damage to him. It's quicker to kill him by staying as far from him as possible and Deflecting them rather than actually fighting him in melee range.
- Below is a picture of Callidus's break off location.