(Sub Boss of Colru the Golem)
|Normal / Hard Mode|
Level: 65 Exp: 2,418
HP by Group Size -
2: 1,000,0003: 1,000,000
|Break Offs||Amber Fossil Fragment, Copper Ore Fragment, Pyrite Fragment|
Break Off Tips
- Location: Chest
- Number of hits: 4 (2 per flinch, 2 times)
- Tips: Spears or Kai using Longbow/Eagle Eye Assault. A Staff Evie with Mana Pistol and SP:Clipped Wings can slow Creidhne's movement, allowing time to spear his chest. Spearing the break only works while Creidhne's fist is launched.
- Reward: One of either: Amber Fossil Fragment, Copper Ore Fragment, Pyrite Fragment
Battle Skills & Attacks
- Puts his hands together in a spirit bomb and activates his aura. This move is only used once at the beginning of the fight.
- His aura does damage every second or so while you are standing in it. It remains for the duration of the fight.
- Stands still and raises his right arm, launching his fist at the closest player (smash attack). The fist then returns to his arm, which deals a small amount of damage (normal attack).
- Tramples towards the closest player.
- Swipes with his right arm towards the right.
- Swipes with his left arm towards the left.
- If both players are dead in Bronzesmith Creidhne's room, he will periodically summon a spirit bomb that causes a shock wave to all surviving players. This cannot be blocked, but it can be interrupted with a Light of Palala if it is used soon enough.
Tips & Advice
- You must fight Bronzesmith Creidhne as a duo. Bronzesmith Creidhne draws aggro by distance, which means that whatever is closest to him will be his next target. He will not target players in the other rooms, but he can target Evie's mana pistol, summoned golem or summoned wisp, if she is using a scythe.
- A small shield Fiona can counter attack Bronzesmith Creidhne's aura if timed right. Counter attack has a high chance of knocking Bronzesmith Creidhne down. When knocked down, Bronzesmith Creidhne will sit but his aura will keep doing damage.
- You need a fairly decent defense level to survive the aura, so it is preferable to have two Evies fight Bronzesmith Creidhne instead. Evie can let her mana pistols tank Bronzesmith Creidhne while she attacks from outside of his aura, thus negating the need for a high defense level.
- Kais and Dual Blade Vellas can also be used instead of Evie because of their range
- Bronzesmith Creidhne will only drop an item if you manage to get his Break Off, which is located in the middle of his chest. The item is random between the three fragments. Unlike other Break Offs on typical bosses, the evil core that is dropped can be looted right away.
- Bronzesmith Creidhne is located in the north western room of the map and is frequently referred to as the "Green" golem.