No image uploaded!
(Sub Boss of Colru the Golem)
|Normal / Hard Mode|
Level: 65 Exp: 2,418
HP by Group Size -
2: 1,000,0003: 1,000,000
|Break Offs||Amber Fossil Fragment, Copper Ore Fragment, Pyrite Fragment|
Break Off Tips
- Location: Left Hand
Battle Skills & Attacks
- Swipes with his right arm towards the right.
- Swipes with his left arm towards the left.
- Punches with his left arm, then punches with his right arm and slams his left arm to the ground.
- Raises his arms above his head and smashes down, then quickly spins right.
- If both players are dead in Blacksmith Goibhniu's room, he will periodically summon a spirit bomb that causes a shock wave to all surviving players. This cannot be blocked, but it can be interrupted with a Light of Palala if it is used soon enough.
Tips & Advice
- You must fight Blacksmith Goibhniu as a duo. Blacksmith Goibhniu draws aggro by distance, which means that whatever is closest to him will be his next target. He will not target players in the other rooms, but he can target Evie's mana pistol, summoned golem or summoned wisp, if she is using a scythe.
- Blacksmith Goibhniu is the slowest of the golems that make up Craftsman Colru. Ideally you would want two Karoks to fight Blacksmith Goibhniu so they can clash him for additional damage.
- Unlike other Break Offs on typical bosses, the evil core that is dropped can be looted right away.
- Karok is able to clash with Blacksmith Goibhniu when he raises both hands over his head to smash down.
- Blacksmith Goibhniu is found in the south western part of the map Colru the Golem and is frequently referred to as the "Gold" golem.
- The HP bar of Blacksmith Goibhniu is shared with the other 3 Sub Boss golems.